|There was an impulse to organize, but then a wave of pride at our high level of entropy set in.|
- Five discrete rolls of cellophane tape -- a favorite item of self-expression with the kids;
- Toy surfboard;
- Empty pill container (?!!);
- Ear thermometer: These should be handed out as basic parenting gear whenever the National Committee on Parenting Gear gets its act together;
- Extra set of ear buds: Several meltdowns have been diffused with these bad boys;
- Bubbles: Somehow a vial has found its way into every drawer in the house;
- 2700 Post-it notes: I really hate running out of these so I bought a bunch; I like the idea of a legacy for my grandchildren.