Wednesday, February 12, 2020
Life Is Good: Shoe Situation
I'm pretty satisfied with my footwear -- here's why:
1) Old hiking shoes are used for yardwork;
2) Hiking boots are well-worn and never blister my feet even after several hours on the trail;
3) I can walk all day in the city with these runners and feel almost fine;
4) Mountain bike cleats I wear on the bike in cold weather or if I need to walk around;
5) Regular road biking cleats I wear when I'm dreaming of being a tour racer.
Academics and serious amateurs should take note, for this will be on the test.